Monday, June 23, 2014

Stitches and Notions

It is that time again.  Contest Time!  I am really excited for the upcoming contest themed "Sewing Notions".   I had so much fun creating my main print:  "Stitches and Notions" and all the fun coordinates to go with it.  This contest required 4 different prints on one yard of fabric, so the overall view doesn't really allow you to see all the detail that I put into the design.  I wanted to share a few extra views so you could see a bit more of the designs!  I hope you like it as much as I do!

 
Sewing Notions Four Prints
This block shows the four patterns together that make up one yard of fabric.

 
Stitches and Notions
 

 
Button Bursts

 
Sewing Lines
 
*** Designs Copyright Brenda Zapotosky, 2014.  Permission required to repost or use online or off in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment