Saturday, June 6, 2015

Beach Bliss: Sandcastles and More

Summertime in Ohio is in full swing (despite the fact that it has not officially started yet date-wise) and beach days are here!  I am excited to share a few new designs I have developed for my brand-new Beach Bliss Collection in my Spoonflower Shop.  Inspired by the latest contest theme:  Sandcastles, my designs were created with hand-drawn elements and soothing, beachy colors.  For my sandcastle design, I decided to work with a "kit of parts": various shaped buckets, that combined in different ways, create interesting castles.  To decorate my castles, I used shells, pebbles, and other beach finds, as if someone were pulling these together on the beach!  For my "Pebbles" coordinates I had beach house décor in mind.  I think they would look lovely as curtains or throw pillows!  I have some ideas for other coordinates too, so look out for this collection to grow in the future. 


Available now in my Spoonflower Shop

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment